Cursive Practice :
This unique cursive curriculum uses fun onomatopoeias that make learning letter formation unforgettable!
This kid approved curriculum breaks letters down into 16 letter strokes that are divided into 8 categories. These categories are named after catchy onomatopoeias that keep the lessons engaging.Students call out the assigned onomatopoeias as they write each letter stroke, guiding them through each letter.
>>> This is included in the Handwriting Bundle and the Cursive MEGA Bundle <<<
Lessons are concise, made with kinders in mind. They also work great as short daily reviews for 1st and 2nd graders.
Phonograms are included to introduce phonics throughout the curriculum. Available in 2 options:
Phonogram 1 - Long / Short Vowel and Consonant Sound
Phonogram 2 - Long / Short / Broad Vowel and Regular / Broad Consonant Sounds.
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Great for an Orton-Gillingham approach.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
The ZIP file Includes:
TWO phonogram options. EACH include :
228 pages of practicing penmanship:
- Lessons A-D: 15 pages that teach and review the foundational letter strokes that form each letter.
- Lessons 1-26: 8 pages dedicated to each letter.
Are you looking for the Print Handwriting Practice ?
Complete your Handwriting Curriculum :
Alphabet Posters / Banners : Cursive
Cursive Handwriting Practice : Stroke Flash Cards
Cursive Letter Tiles
Cursive Handwriting Practice : Reference Guide
Cursive Desk Name Plates : Editable Desk Strips
Alphabet Tactile Book : Cursive
Phonogram Cards : Cursive Handwriting Practice
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!