Also included in
- Handwriting Practice Bundle - Print and Cursive Packets: These unique handwriting curriculums use fun onomatopoeias that make learning letter formation unforgettable! Letters are broken up into letter strokes named after catchy onomatopoeias that help students stay engaged throughout each lesson. Le$35.00$39.00Save $4.00
- Cursive Handwriting Practice MEGA Bundle - Cursive Complete Curriculum : This complete handwriting curriculum is multi-sensory and engaging. Created with kindergarteners in mind. They will have so much fun calling out each letter stroke, seeing the visual icons, and interpreting each letter and its$40.00$50.00Save $10.00
Cursive Handwriting Practice : This unique cursive curriculum includes letter formation with fun onomatopoeias that make learning letter strokes unforgettable!
This kid approved curriculum breaks letters down into 16 letter strokes that are divided into 8 categories. These categories are named after catchy onomatopoeias that keep the lessons engaging.Students call out the assigned onomatopoeias as they write each letter stroke, guiding them through each letter.
Lessons are concise, made with kinders in mind. They also work great as short daily reviews for 1st and 2nd graders.
Phonograms are included to introduce phonics throughout the curriculum. Available in 2 options:
Phonogram 1 - Long / Short Vowel and Consonant Sound
Phonogram 2 - Long / Short / Broad Vowel and Regular / Broad Consonant Sounds.
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
The ZIP file Includes:
TWO phonogram options. EACH include :
228 pages of practicing penmanship:
- Lessons A-D: 15 pages that teach and review the foundational letter strokes that form each letter.
- Lessons 1-26: 8 pages dedicated to each letter.
Are you looking for the Print Handwriting Practice ?
Here are a few essential items that will help support this Handwriting Curriculum :
Complete your Handwriting Curriculum with these classroom decor and supports :
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!