Cursive Letter Tiles :
Tired of replacing letter manipulatives or are you running short on supply? Print these letter tiles again and again! No need to replace old or worn out tiles anymore!
Use these letter tiles to turn reading and spelling into a fun kinesthetic activity! These are also perfect for students who struggle with handwriting.
The tiles include handwriting lines for an additional reminder of letter placement.
>>> This is included in the Cursive Handwriting Bundle
These tiles coordinate perfectly with our cursive packet:
Cursive Handwriting Practice
If you haven't already, check out the cursive packets above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This PDF Includes:
- 2 pages colored vowels and consonants letter tiles
- 2 pages of letter tiles with the signature handwriting line color
- 2 pages of greyscale letter tiles
The two pages include letters, numbers, punctuation, additional vowels and popular consonants, and a blank tile.
Complete your Handwriting Curriculum :
Alphabet Posters / Banners : Cursive
Cursive Handwriting Practice : Stroke Flash Cards for Kindergarten>
Cursive Handwriting Practice : Reference Guide
Cursive Desk Name Plates : Editable Desk Strips
Alphabet Tactile Book : Cursive
Phonogram Cards : Cursive Handwriting Practice
Are you looking for the Print / Manuscript Letter Tiles ?
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
Thanks for stopping by!