PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Cursive Letter Tiles : Tired of replacing letter manipulatives or are you running short on supply? Print these letter tiles again and again! No need to replace old or worn out tiles anymore!
Use these letter tiles to turn reading and spelling into a fun kinesthetic activity! These are also perfect for students who struggle with handwriting.
The tiles include handwriting lines for an additional reminder of letter placement.
These tiles coordinate perfectly with our cursive packet:
If you haven't already, check out the cursive packets above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This PDF Includes:
- 2 pages colored vowels and consonants letter tiles
- 2 pages of letter tiles with the signature handwriting line color
- 2 pages of greyscale letter tiles
The two pages include letters, numbers, punctuation, additional vowels and popular consonants, and a blank tile.
Complete your Handwriting Curriculum :
Are you looking for the Print / Manuscript Letter Tiles ?
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!