Do you have a parent letter that you wish you could have translated into Spanish? Or do you have any educational document that you would like to have reviewed by a bilingual speech-pathologist with more than 11 years of school-based experience?
How many documents have you seen translated by Google Translate that are TOTAL DISASTERS? I’ve seen a ton. That’s unprofessional and plain ugly.
But a professional translator doesn’t understand the educational environment and the terms that educators use every day. I’ve seen documents get “over translated” with terminology that people in the schools don’t use and that parents won’t understand.
That’s why I have collaborated with a native Spanish-speaking professional translator to create the *very best* translation of any educational documents you need personalized.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
--Not for TpT Sellers and/or other TpT products for reselling--
--Must be Word documents under 400 words--
--Turn-around time of SEVEN Days: If you are in a time crunch, please do not purchase this translation--
1) Purchase this product – it will simply be a JPG picture
2) Email me at SARAHWUSLP@yahoo.com
3) Include your name and date purchased (so I can double-check your purchase)
4) Attached Word Document of 400 words or less
5) Email Subject: Custom Translation for YOUR NAME
6) SEVEN DAY Clock starts the day you send the email (not from the moment of purchase)
7) Include any special instructions I need to have
8) I will email it back to you as a Word document
**If you have any questions or concerns or special requests, EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE prior to purchasing. I’d love to discuss this with you: SARAHWUSLP@yahoo.com**
I reserve the right to inactivate this listing at any time if I receive more translations than I can process all at once.
If you don’t want a custom translation, purchase the non-editable parent letter that I translated with the collaboration of a professional translator, which is significantly discounted compared to a custom translation: Bilingual Back-to-School Parent Letter "Welcome to Speech"
Grab yourself some freebies right in your email inbox by clicking here and subscribing to my newsletter: Speech is Beautiful Newsletter
I'm also on:
Thanks so much!