Also included in
- This 5-Day Measurement Conversion Bundle includes everything you need to teach your fourth graders to convert between units of metric and customary length, weight, capacity, and time. Students begin this unit using two-column measurement conversion tables. Then they move on to understanding the difPrice $11.50Original Price $15.00Save $3.50
- This TWELVE-DAY LESSON BUNDLE includes everything you need to cover the CCSS for 4th grade measurement and data. This complete measurement unit covers area & perimeter, line plots, and measurement conversions. These lessons are designed for fourth grade as they cover the Common Core Standards fPrice $21.50Original Price $33.00Save $11.50
This 8-page lesson packet introduces converting customary units to your fourth grade class. In this lesson they use two-column conversion tables to go from larger units to smaller units of customary length, weight, capacity, and time. A reference sheet is included with all the needed conversion rates.
This lesson packet includes:
⇒Teacher-Lead Example Problems
⇒3-Page Independent Practice
⇒Challenge Page for Early Finishers
⇒Detailed Answer Keys
This lesson is designed for 4th grade as it aligns to 4.MD.1, but could be used in fifth grade to introduce measurement conversions.
Not sure yet? Try it before you buy it with this FREE SAMPLE LESSON:
SAVE MONEY WITH BUNDLES:
Other Measurement Conversion Resources:
- Metric Conversion Tables (Lesson Packet)
- Metric Conversions with Remainders (Lesson Packet)
- Customary Conversions with Remainders (Lesson Packet)
- Quick Quiz: Measurement Conversions (4.MD.1)
- Measurement Conversions Matching Game
Hot TpT Tips:
Click the green star to follow me! Find out about new products at 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Get credit for future purchases by leaving a review for this one! Go to "My Purchases" and next to each purchase you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click and you will be taken to a page where you can provide feedback and give a quick comment about the product. I would really love if you could rate my item after downloading. Feedback makes a difference!
The Number Diva
Feel free to contact me with any questions about this product!