Customary & Metric Measurement Conversions Google Forms Assessments
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Save time grading with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your 5th grade students’ understanding of math skills with quick, daily assessments that are easy to use. Not only will you save time grading with these 5th grade math quick check activities, but your students will love getting immedPrice $19.80Original Price $49.50Save $29.70
- Go digital with fun, interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading Google Forms. This 5th grade math bundle is a great worksheet alternative for practicing multiplication, division, fractions, and more. Google Slides activities are perfect for guided practice, independent practice, and mathPrice $62.44Original Price $111.50Save $49.06
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides, Google Forms, and Boom Card resources that are perfect for in-person or distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th-grade bundPrice $150.64Original Price $272.25Save $121.61
- No need to stand in line at the copier or stay late grading papers. You can quickly assess students understanding of geometry and measurement with these worksheet alternatives. Self-grading Google Forms are perfect for geometry and measurement daily work because they are low-prep and easy to assign.Price $5.18Original Price $9.25Save $4.07
Save time grading with measurement conversions Google Forms! Assess your students' understanding of converting customary and metric units with quick, daily assessments. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.
Save your precious time by using self-checking assessments and let Google Forms do the grading for you. Instead of grading, you can devote time to analyzing data from your Google Forms to plan interventions. Trying to do it all will wear you out!
- Length measurement conversions
- Converting customary units of capacity
- Converting customary units of weight
- Metric measurement conversions
- 4 quick check assessments
- Google Forms Tips & Tricks guide
Ways to use these measurement conversions Google Forms:
- Daily assignments
- Exit tickets
This resource supports the following TEKS:
TEKS 5.7 - The student is expected to solve problems by calculating conversions within a measurement system, customary or metric.
What teachers are saying…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “These Google forms were perfect for a quick exit ticket. I like that they were broken down by volume, weight, etc. so that I could choose exactly what best correlated with my lesson of the day.” - Janice Z.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This was very very helpful during distance learning. I loved that I was able to edit them as well.” - Bailey S.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This resource was great to use during distance learning. Being new to Google Classroom and Forms, my students were able to easily complete this assignment.” - Rachel K.
Did you know you can customize this Google Forms resource?
Here are some ways you can edit this resource:
- Change the answer format from short answer to multiple choice
- Add/delete answer choices
- Add your students' names to the typed word problems
Note - Some of the questions are images and cannot be changed.
Sharing with your students is easy! These assessments can be emailed or assigned in Google Classroom.
Need more daily practice Google Forms?
Check out the . This bundle includes 14 self-grading Google Forms for your entire geometry and measurement unit.
Want more Google Forms all year long?
Check out the complete bundle that includes more than 77 Google Forms for teaching essential 5th-grade math skills. Not only will this bundle save you money, but it’ll also free up your planning period. No more copies to make or papers to grade!
You might also like…
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.
Copyright © Hooty’s Homeroom
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for single classroom use only.