Students will move around the classroom solving customary and metric conversions.
1. Hang the powerpoint slides around the room, mix them up so they are not in the same order as the presentation. (The presentation has them in the order they should be solved. I use the letters as a guide in order to grade, for example, I know the order should be A, H, etc..)
2. Divide students up and place them in front of a question.
3. Have them solve the conversion and look aroudn the room for their answer. (The answers are located at the top of the slide).
4. When they find their answer, have them move to the corresponding slide and begin the question below.
5. Travel then continues until they get back to their original question.
There are 15 questions in this activity. My students love it because it gives them a chance to get up and work with partners.