Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Looking for a fun way to get your students talking, moving, and collaborating? Look no further!This growing bundle includes all of the Social Studies Physical Breakout/Escape Room Games from my shop. The following content is covered in these lessons:Economics:★ Economic Market Structures★ Introducti$220.00$275.00Save $55.00
- Looking for a fun way to get your students talking, moving, and collaborating? Look no further!This growing bundle includes all of the Social Studies lessons from my shop. This includes Physical Breakout Games, Digital Breakout Games, Guided Notes, Scavenger Hunts, Amazing Races, and Headbandz games$497.60$622.00Save $124.40
These games were designed for high school students to help them review what they have learned in World Geography. This purchase includes the following games:
1. Geography of the United States
2. Geography of Mexico and Central America
3. Geography of South America
4. Geography of Europe
5. Geography of Sub-Saharan Africa
6. Geography of Southwest Asia (The Middle East)
7. Geography of Asia
8. Cumulative World Geography Year End Review
Are you looking for more lessons? Check out similar lessons here:
★ World Geography (Physical) Breakout Games
★ World Geography (Digital) Breakout Games
★ World Geography Jeopardy Games
★ World Geography Scavenger Hunts
★ All World Geography Lessons
You can use physical locks and a lock box (click here to purchase an official Breakout Edu Box) or a digital Google Form with this game. (The form is included with your purchase. Click here to learn how to make your own digital breakout forms!)
This purchase includes the following items for each individual game:
★ A detailed document outlining each clue card, setup, and running the game
★ An answer sheet for students
★ An editable Google Slides document for all of the clue cards
★ A digital breakout Google Form that is pre-set to accept the correct answers for this game
Feel free to download the preview for more information.
★ Breakout games involve additional setup such as printing clues, color coding clues (if you let students work in teams), and in some cases writing on supplemental files with invisible ink
★ Supplies needed for this game include invisible ink pens, black light flashlights, and QR Readers
★ If you purchase this breakout and are not able to get all of the supplies, please get in touch with me. I can help you create alternate ways to present the clue to students if needed.
★ Most of these games involve clues that have a uniform answer, regardless of where the game is played. However, some games involve numbers such as pages in a dictionary or atlas. In these cases, the explanation document will tell you that you need to customize the answer based on your resources.
★ Please try the game at least one day before you would like to try it with your students and get in touch with me if you have any questions. I usually respond to emails within a few hours. Try it out beforehand to ensure that you completely understand how each clue can be solved.
Feedback & Followers:
Get this: You receive one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT if you Provide Feedback — both a fair rating and a fair comment — on the items that you purchase. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there’s no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits are worth $2.50, for example! You can learn more right here.
Follow me to be the first to know about my sales, freebies and new products! Look for the green star near my store name and click it to become a follower to receive updates directly to your inbox.
If you have any questions, please send me an email!
-Kellie @ Loquacious Learning
Click here to learn more about Breakout Edu.