Why is a customizable Character Ed Lesson a good idea? Well…
• It is a simple, appropriate, nonintrusive way to help your faculty share a bit of “who” they are with your students
• It can be used in teams, departments, grade levels, or as a whole school
• Your students will start to view the adults in the building as role models… even if they aren’t in the same classroom
• And most importantly of all… a personal touch goes a long way in making Character Education meaningful to YOUR students!
How does customization work? & is it actually easy?
• It is a 3 step process:
1. Any type in RED font indicates where you will enter your own school’s name or mascot
2. A brief question regarding the topic is emailed out to your staff. (A one sentence response is enough, but teachers often choose to go more in depth. Many even share a photograph!) For this lesson, the question is, "WHAT HOBBY DO YOU HAVE THAT GIVES YOU A NATURAL HIGH?"
3. Simply copy and paste their responses into the sample slides & you’re done!
• … that’s it! Yes, it is actually easy!