Why are customizable Character Ed Lessons a good idea? Well…
• They are a simple, appropriate, nonintrusive way to help your faculty share a bit of “who” they are with your students
• They can be used in teams, departments, grade levels, or as a whole school
• Your students will start to view the adults in the building as role models… even if they aren’t in the same classroom
• And most importantly of all… a personal touch goes a long way in making Character Education meaningful to YOUR students!
How does customization work? & is it actually easy?
• It is a 3 step process:
1. Any type in RED font indicates where you will enter your own school’s name or mascot
2. A brief question regarding the topic is emailed out to your staff. (A one sentence response is enough, but teachers often choose to go more in depth.) The question for this lesson is, "WHAT WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL LIKE FOR YOU?" It would be great for them to share a picture of themselves in middle school!
3. Simply copy and paste their responses into the sample slides & you’re done!
• … that’s it! Yes, it is actually easy!