Introduce Customs and Traditions in your Spanish class with this extensive resource. This resource is for your IB or AP Classes.
Included in this resource are:
- Introductory Theme Page with Discussion Questions
- Vocabulary List with definitions/synonyms in Spanish
- Vocabulary Practice (with Teacher Answer Key)
- Engaging Puzzlecode activity complete with Google Form already made for you
- = an engaging activity where students match up words and definitions on puzzle pieces. At the bottom of each puzzle is a code that students will enter into a pre-made Google Form to automatically check their answers. (No more running around between groups and speed reading 30 puzzle pieces!)
- images to prepare for the Individual Oral (IB Exam)
- Outline for students to use for the Individual Oral
- Socratic Seminar or Class Discussion Questions
This resource will give you at least one-two weeks worth of class work. Student will be engaged through a variety of activities and will feel confident to discuss customs and traditions in Spanish. This resource works on Interpersonal and Interpretive modes of communication.
Make sure to Follow My Store for product updates and to be the first to know about my future sales!