Have fun creating paper robots at home, in the classroom, for bulletin board displays, and more!
This craft is great for kids who are learning to use a scissors. It has lots of straight lines plus a few U-shapes and heart shapes. It can be easily adapted for all skill levels.
What's included in the Robot Craft Printable?
- 1 PDF for classroom/group use (5 pages + TOU) labeled with Multi
- 1 PDF best for printing a single craft (4 pages + TOU) labeled with Single
How to use the robot templates:
- The multi craft PDF is labeled with suggested colors of paper to print on.
- The single craft should be printed on white.
- If you used colored papers, the templates can be cut out and glued together.
- If using the single craft template, cut the pieces out and then use them as a template for tracing onto construction paper/cardstock. *Tip: print onto printer cardstock so the pieces will be easier to trace around.
- This craft is cute for Valentine's Day! Kids can write cute sayings inside the hearts or leave them blank.
- Instead of using the heart, kids could draw inside the tummy area, write their names, or write a message inside another rectangular piece of paper glued on top.