Students will sort and organize data into two or three categories by cutting and pasting pictures. They will use that data to create graphs and draw conclusions from picture graphs. Data Analysis will be easier for your young mathematicians with these cut and paste booklets. Great for math centers too!
Cut and Paste Booklets for Data Analysis* focus on:
- Texas TEKS: K.8ABC & 1.8ABC (Data Analysis)
- CCSS K.MD.B, K.MD.B.3 (Data)
- 36 pages
-12 different sets, 3 pages each
- 7 sets for sorting data into TWO categories
- 5 sets for sorting data into THREE categories
- All blackline clipart (perfect for coloring for fast finishers or for display)
Ideas for Usage:
- Students can work on one booklet per week (12 weeks of practice.)
- Students can work on one booklet over the course of a few days (1 page/day= 3 days.)
- This can become a center that students rotate to within the week (12 weeks of practice.)
- You can save one of each (two/three category data) for student assessment.
^ Open the preview for more details about this set!
* These cut and paste booklets are a part of a larger bundle:
Unit 3: Data Analysis