This is a bundle of my Cut and Match worksheets to date.
Fun art activities that can be used through K-3. They promote matching skills, visual discrimination and scissor and pasting practice. Excellent no prep multi-themed resources to have.
These resources has also been designed with students within Special Education in mind, to work on visual discrimination skills.
Students, with or without assistance, are required to cut out the shape segments from a worksheet, match them to the corresponding gaps in the main images and then color in.
Very clear and effective activities that promotes a number of skills for students with special needs to develop and practice.
This bundle includes themes of;
- African Animals, with 3 worksheets of African animals
- Alphabet, with 26 worksheets with all the letters of the alphabet
- Christmas, with 6 worksheets
- Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), with 2 worksheets
- Easter, with 3 worksheets of Easter Images
- Fall and Thanksgiving, with 3 worksheets
- Geometric Shapes, with 6 worksheets of 2D and 3D geometric shapes
- Halloween, with 5 worksheets of Halloween images
- Letters and Numbers, with 10 worksheets with all the letters of the alphabet and the numbers from 1-12
- Music, with 3 worksheets of music images
- Numerals, with 10 worksheets of one worksheet for each number 1-10
- Spring, with 7 worksheets of Spring images
- St Patrick's Day, with 3 worksheets of St Patrick's Day images
- Transport, with 5 worksheets of transport images
- Veterans Day, with 2 worksheets
- Winter, with 3 worksheets