Need some math center ideas? Looking for activities to keep math fast finishers engaged and learning? Want some fun homework alternatives? Have some students that need a little extra help with developing fact fluency?
This bundle includes four sets of cut and paste activities that will give your students the practice they need to develop fact fluency with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts.
This set of hands-on math activities will get your students practicing math facts while they have fun cutting and pasting.
You’ll also receive a digital version of each activity. Instead of cutting and pasting, students will complete the activities by dragging moveable pieces (the numbers or facts) to the correct spaces. The digital activities can be assigned using the Easel by TpT Tool.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING...
- “My students LOVE to cut and paste so this was very motivating. Also challenging for them, but because they were enjoying themselves, they persevered!”
- “This is a great resource that kept my students engaged!”
- “This kept my students busy and I like that it incorporates cutting and gluing practice.”
Teachers have successfully used these cut and paste activities as a math center station, as an activity for fast finishers and as a fun math homework task.
These cut and paste activities are also great for supporting students who need a little extra practice in order to develop fact fluency.
In total, you'll receive 88 printable and digital activities for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts practice. For full details of what's included, please see the individual listings for each resource. Each resource is available separately or you can buy the bundle and save 25%.
This resource can be used digitally in the Easel by TpT Tool! Each page is ready for you to use, but you are able to customize them further if you like. You can access the digital version via your purchases page or the product listing page. More information about using Easel by TpT is available HERE.
- Math centers / math stations
- Early finishers activities
- Independent practice
- Fun homework task
- No prep required - simply print the activity sheets and they are ready to go. Students only need scissors and glue to complete the printable activities.
- Assign digitally - use the Easel by TpT Tool to digitally assign these math activities
- Differentiation - students can be given worksheets that are most suited to their ability level.
- Easy marking - an answer key is included. Use it to help with marking or allow students to check their own work.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Get notified when new resources are posted by clicking the green ★ above to "follow" my shop. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Don’t miss out on half-price resources.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.