Cut and Paste Russian Upper and Lower Case Letters are a GREAT way for kids to practice upper and lowercase letter identification, letter formation and fine motor skills! The different fonts allow students to identify and recognize words in various printed and published styles.
Each sheet requires students to:
1. color in the upper and lowercase alphabet letter
2. trace the upper and lowercases letter
3. cut and paste the letters in the correct boxes (upper or lowercase).
Also this packet includes the following resources:
1. Posters. Russian letters and sounds
2. Templates for both upper and lowercase letters. They can be used in many ways for crafts and activities to complement your letter studies.