Cut and Paste Shape Puzzle - Cow Puzzle (Color & BW)
Also included in
- Level of Difficulty- MODERATEWhat are Cut and Paste – Shape Crafts?Shape’s craft is a fun way of introducing shapes to kids. Using this easy craft, children can build their own animals using variety of shapes. Overlaying the shapes on one another or beside each other can result in a variety of amaziPrice $9.00Original Price $14.66Save $5.66
- The complete kit of activities to learn ALL ABOUT SHAPES.>> 21 Animal Crafts with Shapes - Farm Animals, Bugs, Birds, Wild Animals.>> Around 10 Vehicle Crafts with Shapes.>> Tangram Puzzles.>> Day wise schedule - Homeschool Kit of complete Shapes Unit.>> Fun and thPrice $46.50Original Price $93.00Save $46.50
Level of Difficulty- MODERATE
What are Cut and Paste – Shape Crafts?
Shape’s craft is a fun way of introducing shapes to kids. Using this easy craft, children can build their own animals using variety of shapes. Overlaying the shapes on one another or beside each other can result in a variety of amazing figures. With this DIY not only they understand shapes but also differentiate among variety of shapes and hence developing their cognitive and analytical skills.
What do these printable consists of?
These are awesome animal downloadable printables which one can easily take print on A4 sheets or a card stock and good to go. The printables consists of animal figures made with variety of colourful basic simple shapes.
All the bundled printables has 3-4 sheets to be printed. They consists of:
- the colourful animal (to be used as hint for kids)- Sheet 1
- silhouette of the animal figure- Sheet 2
- the different shapes to be cut – Sheet 3 & 4 (Color & BW)
- Recording Sheets - Sheets 5-8
Note : The sheet 1 animal has to be used as reference only. It is a hint for the child if the child is stuck at some point.
What do you require?
- Colour printer
- A pair of scissors
- A sheet of paper (Pastel sheet/Chart/A4 paper) - Base Paper
How to use the printable sheets?
Step 1 – Once purchased and downloaded, you can print these PDFs using any colour printer on A4 size sheets. These sheets and shapes are easy to be carried also.
Step 2 – With the help of a pair of scissors, now cut the shapes from sheet 3 & 4.
Step 3 – Once your kids are ready, explain them about this new challenging activity. You can say, “hey, today let’s see how, with simple shapes of circles, triangles, squares and rectangles we will create amazing animals out of them.”
Step 4 – Take Sheet 1 of any of your preferred set and now show it to your kid. In case if he/she is not aware of the animal, explain about this animal to him/her, may be examples he has seen or has heard in rhymes/songs/stories. [This will help kids to relate better].
Step 5 – Now give your kids Sheet 2, and ask them to place the cut shapes and match them with the dotted shapes and try to replicate the Sheet 1 figure.
Step 6 – Now whenever a child gets stuck somewhere, you can show him/her the original Sheet 1 picture again, and ask them to try again now.
Step 7 - Choose the Recording Sheets according to the comfort level of the kids and give them to the kids to fill and record details of their task.
Hope you and your kids enjoy this activity and have great fun and great time.
Please do share your experiences with this DIY craft activity.
For more printables and step by step instructions:
Visit : ASTOLDBYMOM.com
Follow on Facebook: astoldbymom
Follow on Instagram: astoldbymom