Cut and Paste for 25 Themes BUNDLE
This bundle includes 3 cut and paste resources that are also available separately in this store.
- CUT and PASTE Numbers and Sets Match (1-12) for 25 Themes
- This is a collection of cut and paste printables - match numbers to sets of items 1-12. There are 3 pages of cut and paste pages for each of 25 themes. Can be related to just about any Early Childhood education theme you can think of. Encourages counting 1-12; recognition of numbers 1-12; linking a set of objects to its number name; categorizing; new vocabulary; and the fine motor skills of cutting and pasting. 78 pages
- CUT and PASTE Emergent Readers for 25 Themes
- This is a collection of 25 simply-designed emergent readers. Each reader contains 6 sentences focusing on a particular theme. For example: ”At the zoo I saw a lion”. There is a small picture clue beside each sentence. The children cut and paste a larger picture to illustrate each page/sentence. There is also a page in each reader where the children can draw another thing that belongs to that particular reader/theme. 127 pages
- CUT and PASTE Sentences for 25 Themes
- 6 simple sentences for each of 25 different themes. The sentences all begin similarly, for example “At the zoo I saw a …” The children cut and paste 6 labeled pictures of what might be seen at a zoo, to finish the sentence. Because of the repetition at the beginning, and the picture clue at the end, the children are able to predict what the sentences say, and are able to “read” them.
Encourages sight reading, word recognition, categorizing, understanding of word and sentence structure (capital letter, punctuation, spaces etc), cutting and pasting skills and self-confidence. 27 pages
KidSparkz Teacher Resources