Also included in
- Print, cut, play, learn! Hands-on learning is fun with these unique math, letters and writing puzzles. Just print the sheets out, cut out all the hexagons and arrange them to form the puzzle. The education payload is the associations you have to make in order to complete the puzzle. These are real f$16.45$24.75Save $8.30
Print, cut, play, learn! Learn commonly confused words correctly so they don't become confused in the first place. With this fun hands-on reading puzzle, you print and cut out the hexagons to create a visual puzzle. There's only one way all the pieces can fit back together again.
To complete the puzzle, match the commonly confused words with their definitions and match all the spherical objects together.
Depending on which size hexagons you cut out, there are 4 different sizes to choose from:
- 29" x 30"
- 18.5" x 19.5"
- 11.5" x 15"
- 8" x 8.5"
Cut all sizes out and you have 4 games in 1 product!
In this series, two handy reference sheets are included:
- List of all the often confused words and their associated definitions
- List of all the spherical objects with names
The following often confused words are used in this series:
- We're / Were / Where
- There / They're /Their
- Your / You're
- Then / Than
- Whose / Who's
- To / Too / Two
- It's / Its
- How many / How much
Great supplemental activity for grades prek-1. Bonus: works on gross motor skills that young learners need in an easy and fun learning activity.
COLOR: Most Bounce Learning Kids products are suitable for printing in color. This series of sheets relies heavily on color, so you will get the best results by printing in color.
See also the corresponding Often Confused Words resources:
Products in the Cut & play range
- Cut & play numbers - match the numbers to the dice
- Cut & play fractions - match the numerical fraction to the image
- Cut & play letters - match the upper and lower case letters together
- Cut & play word sounds - match the digraphs to the image
- Cut & play commonly confused words - match the words to the correct meaning THIS ONE
Free TPT credits:
Go to the My Purchases page and find the Provide Feedback button. Use that to leave a rating/comment. Each time you do this, TPT will give you credits towards future purchases. As an added bonus, the feedback will help me to improve my products :-)
Scroll to the top of this page and click on the green star just below the Bounce Learning Kids store name. You'll be able to get new products for half off in the first 24 hours of release!
Just click here to find all my FREE stuff.
More quality Visual Learning Resources from Bounce Learning Kids: