Very cute Alphabet animals is fun for everyone! This set is appropriate for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, RTI, or home school classrooms. Uppercase AND lowercase letters are included!! They work great in literacy centres and worksheets can also be used in occupational therapy settings or as a home activity (would be a great addition to a toddler busy bag)
What’s in the pack? 145 PAGES OF FUN LEARING!
✔ 26x colourful posters with each letter in uppercase and lowercase on every poster.
Colourful, cute and educational
✔ 1x a3 poster with the full alphabet and animals on
✔ 26x bright and colourful playing card size single letter flash cards
✔ 26x colouring in sheets with each alphabet letter in uppercase and lowercase with the cute animal
✔ 26 x practice worksheets learning to trace the letter and write it on their own.
✔ 1x full alphabet trace worksheet in uppercase
✔ 1x full alphabet trace worksheet in lower case
✔ 20 x alphabet bingo sheets that can be laminated and used over and over again.
✔ Magnet and fishing pole matching game. There are endless ways to use the matching pages!!
✔Make an alphabet book with your child.
✔Use for letter of the week activities.
✔Laminate the sheets and use them as alphabet play dough mats.
Print the animals and letters on thin cardboard, cut them out and laminate the matching game sheets (be sure to check the laminator has heated up properly) then cut out each letter and animal.
1. For this game you need two fish tanks or very small blow up pools. Put either the upper case letters or lowercase the letters in one tank and the other into the other tank. Kids then using a magnet fishing rods fish out the partner of the corresponding letter. This game can be played using the animals as well. Attach paper clips to each object to make them magnetic.
2. Stick the upper case letters around the room and give out the lower case letters to the kids. The game is hide and seek. Each kid is to find the corresponding letter to the one they have
3. Stick all the animals on the beard and hand out the letters to the kids. Call out the letter “upper case A” then the child with the upper case A comes to the front and sticks the corresponding letter to the right animal.
4. Mix up the letters and get kids to put them in the right order.
5. Stick the letters and animals on icicle sticks. This can be used in endless ways! Puppet shows, storytelling
6. Letters can be stuck on pegs and kids can then peg the letters to things that start with the same letter. D gets pegged on to some ones Dress or M can be pegged on to a Mat.
7. Stick small magnets to the letters and have the kids write things on cookie cutter trays.