Happy Desk coloring pages are editable so that you can customize them for your needs! You can just print them as-is, or change them up how you like! Use them for different occasions and year after year! ^^
* Editable Powerpoint File
--- Just Open the File, Add a text box, and input your info! Need some font suggestions? Please look below! ---
* PDF File (Not Editable) - Just Print and Go!
* 8 different Characters in total
* Pages include left-positioned and right-positioned characters
* 16 Pages in All
*Editable PowerPoint: Great for First Day of School, End of Year, Last Day of School, and Name Coloring Pages. Add in your own names, class info, or student names onto the pages to make them memorable and special. Plus, since these are editable, you can make your own creations for other areas of your lessons or class.
Ideas for use:
1. Happy Desk: The name comes from having these sitting on student's desks as they come into class. We all know mornings can be slow and groggy --> the worst!! I found that students brightened up to see cute and fun coloring sheets greet them as they sat down. Good moods = smooth mornings! Everyone smiles, hence the name "Happy Desk"!
2. First Day of School, Last Day of School, End of Year: Great Back to School Starter Activity or teacher-saver for when you're busy readying for the first day. Also, students like to color these and take them home as a keep-sake
3. Name Coloring: Name Writing Practice, or a personalized coloring sheet
4. Introducing Lessons for the Day / Starter Activity : Great way to introduce a topic and get things rolling!
5. Morning Work
6. Binder and Journal Covers
7. Wrap-up the Day: Happy Desks in the morning and happy desks in the afternoon! You can finish the day off with these coloring pages. Students will have fun and teachers can relax. Just add the text: "Today I Learned" in the editable file.
Students can then write and color and take them home to remind them or show parents what they learned that day.
8. Welcome Back to School, First Day of School, Last Day of School, End of the Year Keepsakes
9. Wonderful for preschool, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, third grade, or just the young at heart who love coloring! ^^
Need Some ideas for cute fonts? Here are some great options which are free for personal use:
Thank you and happy teaching!