SCISSOR SKILL ASSESSMENT
⭐Quick and easy assessment for students in Pre-K to second grade (can be used for students with additional needs/learning difficulties/atypically developing children in higher year levels) - just print the assessment, grab a pair of scissors and you are ready to go!
- 8 different tasks to assess scissor skills. The tasks are presented in a developmentally appropriate order. Students start with skills that are acquired first and move onto skills that are more difficult/acquired later.
- A chart outlining scissor skill developmental milestones from ages 2-6 (in typically developing children)
- Scoring table
- Observation checklist
- Detailed information on how to score, including calculating chronological ages of children
- Prompts on when to use the assessment during the school year or within a therapy program. This assessment can be used at the beginning, middle and end of the school year, or at the start and end of a therapy program for pre/post-intervention data
⭐8 Different Scissor Tasks
- Straight line
- Curvy line
- Zig zag line
- Flower (basic shape for student to cut out)
⭐This product compliments the Cutting Practice: Teacher Handbook - How to Teach Scissor Skills
***You can buy with confidence from Tiny Tackers Therapy, knowing that all of our resources are created by Pediatric Occupational Therapists with the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to ensure resources are developmentally appropriate for students and based on research evidence***
⭐ Cutting Practice: Beginner/Kindergarten - Nursery Rhymes
⭐ Cutting Practice: Scissor Skill Development Certificate 'Scissor Superstar'
⭐ Cutting Practice: Teacher Handbook - Scissor Assessment
⭐ HAND DOMINANCE TABLE/CLASSROOM VISUAL FREEBIE
⭐ HANDWRITING: Colored/Coloured dotted thirds lined paper sky grass dirt mud
⭐ HANDWRITING: Dotted thirds lined paper portrait + landscape 24mm 22mm 18mm
⭐ Hand & Finger Strength - Information handout Parents and Teachers - Centre Ideas
⭐ Handwriting Practice: Alphabet Fill in The Blank - Lower Case - Vic Modern
⭐ Handwriting Practice: Alphabet Fill in The Blank - Upper Case - Vic Modern
⭐ Handwriting Practice: Letter + Number Legibility/Formation Screener/Assessment
⭐ Handwriting: Vic Modern Cursive, Sky Grass Dirt, Letter tracing formation
⭐ Whole Body Listening: Poster + Workbook - classroom management
⭐ Goal Setting - Student Directed
© 2018 Tiny Tackers Therapy
This product is to be used by the buyer only for his or her classroom.
You are not permitted to resell, distribute, or claim this product as your own.
Please direct others interested in using these resource back to the original source (this page). Multiple licenses can be purchased if you wish to share with other teachers.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you’ll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.