This product is part of my Digital Literacy Bundle
Teach your students about cyberbullying with this activity pack.
What students will learn:
• What is cyberbullying?
• Examples of cyberbullying
• Differences between cyberbullying and bullying
• Strategies and tips on how to handle a cyberbullying situation (Take a BREAK)
What is included:
• 12 slide PowerPoint introduction/lesson
• Discussion questions you can use with your students
• Guidelines on using this lesson with your students
• 7 cyberbullying posters
• 8 cyberbullying situation cards
• 3 situation worksheets (I chose 3 situations from the cards and put them on a worksheet. Students will need to answer some specific questions about each situation).
• Recording sheet for the task cards (students can write how they would respond to
* Students write down how to respond to a cyberbully using the acronym BREAK
* True or false assessment worksheet
The PowerPoint introduction teaches students to use the acronym BREAK to remember how to deal with a cyberbully. The PowerPoint can not be edited.
Please download the preview
The preview shows every page of the file including all of the PowerPoint slides. This way you know exactly what you are buying.
You might be interested in these other products:
Digital Citizenship PowerPoint Lesson
Works Cited and Plagiarism Activities
Citation Review Activities - for Google Slides
Internet Safety Activity Pack
Evaluating Websites PowerPoint and Activities
digital literacy skills, 21st century skills, internet safety, digital safety, cyber bully, cyber bullying
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
You can contact through the Q/A section on TpT with any questions or special requests. You can also send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How to follow my store
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies and sales!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe to my newsletter! You will receive tips, ideas and freebies available only to newsletter subscribers.
Staying Cool in the Library Newsletter Sign-up