This lesson plan covers 3 days
or more for "Cyclops" from Book IX of The Odyssey by Homer
It includes the following:
► Daily Lesson Plan Instructions
► Bell Ringers for 3 Days
► Hands-on Hidden Door Foldie Activity
- Assesses understanding of students' knowledge of characterization, figurative language, vocabulary, reading comprehension, evaluation skills, and citing specific references from the text
to prove points.
This task includes:
Student instruction sheet
rubric for grading
peer evaluation checklist is included along with these documents
editable PowerPoint in case you want to change the requirements or point values.
- 10 words from "Cylcops" in a handout with sentences for students to practice context clues.
► Book Versus Movie Task -
with Answer Key
► Final Test in 2 versions
- 22 questions - 15 multiple choice and 7 matching vocabulary plus an optional compare/contrast short essay. Answer key
is provided. Editable PowerPoint
is included in case you wish to make any changes.
Products below are Included in the above unit but area also sold separately:
• "Cyclops" - Hands-On Activity
• "Cyclops" from The Odyssey - Test & Vocabulary