A unit of work on volume & surface area, including:
1. Surface Area & Volume of Cuboids
A double sided worksheet with problem solving questions that get students thinking deeply about cuboids.
2. Surface Area & Volume of Prisms Worksheet.
Includes a range of questions on different types of prisms, including reverse questions where students have to find missing dimensions.
3. Surface Area & Volume of Cylinders Worksheet.
As above, but about cylinders.
4. Surface Area & Volume of Pyramids & Cones
This two page worksheet also includes a few questions on frustums (parts of cones).
5. Surface Area & Volume of Spheres
Includes problem solving questions where spheres are inside other solids.
6. Biggest Volume Activity
In each row, students must work out which solid has the largest volume. Includes a range of solids, including hemispheres.