D-Day Secret File Primary Source Activity
teaches students about Eisenhower’s plans for the largest land invasion in history. Ten common core questions guide the students through the document and a short, “What if” writing activity follows. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans. And of course, a key is included.
To get this product and with the entire World War II unit, go to World War II Unit Bundled
• Japanese American Internment Informational Text Analysis
• WWII PowerPoints with video links
• World War II Poster Analysis and Project
• World War II Crossword Puzzle Review
• World War II Unit Bundled
More on the way!
"Follow me" to be the first to learn about more great stuff! Find me on Pinterest at Teaching History
or U.S. History Store
. And follow
Teaching History on Facebook
File under: WWII Lesson Plans
World War II Lesson Plans
World War 2 Lesson Plans