Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a simple, easy and effective system for managing the Daily 5 Rotation / Center. Project it, click for the next slide or set the timer and your students will be at the next station.
This product is a digital coral reef scene. The group of fish with the names of the students will be located in the demarcated areas of the coral reef. The students will love it!!
The large wheel shows the station and the small wheel in the center rotates by moving the groups to the next station.
- Open the file and choose the number of centers you want to do.
- Type in the names of the students on the fish.
- Make the copies of the slide that you need and your system is ready.
I have created this product with room for flexibility. This template is editable, so you can adjust the groups and schedules. It can be used for 5, 6 or 8 options for stations.
- 5 stations: The daily five rotations are being incorporated perfectly here with more versatility.
- 6 stations: Daily five and reading with the teacher.
- 8 stations: Daily five, reading with the teacher, large book with reading around the room and iPad.
The students will know exactly where to go. Expectations are easy and simple to follow, and you can change groups very quickly.
Choose the best one for your students!!!
- Also, digital and editable "Classroom helpers organizer" with the coral reef scene.
Detailed instructions are included.
I also offer: