Thank you for checking out this product!
This document comes in a PowerPoint format for editing as appropriate (goals, scores, assessments etc.).
It includes the following:
(1) Colorful Binder Cover
(4) Binder Dividers: Classroom Assessments, Math, ELA, Science, Social Studies.
(1) Data Folder Cover (B&W)
(1) Sight Words Graph
(2) Reading Fluency Graph (1 up to 75 words, 1 up to 150 words)
(1) Reading Comprehension Score Tracker
(1) Written Expression Score Tracker
(1) Math Computation Score Tracker
(2) Multiplication Facts Mastery Graphs (1s-9s & 0s-12s)
(1) Math Reasoning Score Tracker
(1) General Behavior Data Tracker (Daily %s)
(2) Testing Data Tracker (Pre-Post Tests Scores for whole class on one assessment, and Testing Scores for individual students)
(1) Editable Form for you to write in your own heading
Cut-outs for student individual folders:
(1) Classroom Assessments
(1) Work Samples
(1) General State Testing Scores
(1) General District Testing Score
This product can be used two ways. The first is to have students create their own folder and track their own progress using the forms provided (or the ones you need). The other way it can be used is by the teacher in a collective data folder for all students. The possiblities seem endless, but in the end it will help you stay organized with data and progress monitoring in whichever way you choose to use it. If there is something missing that you would like added personally, please email me --
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.