Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.11 MB | 4 pages
Data based decision making or data-driven decision making refers to educator’s ongoing process of collecting and analyzing different types of data, including demographic, student achievement test, satisfaction, and process data to guide decisions towards an improvement of an educational process.
This Resource Includes:
1. Meaning of Data-Based Learning
2. Using Data to Guide Instruction and Improve Student Learning
3. Types of Data used in Education
4. Sources of Data
5. 5 Innovative Tools for Data-Based Teaching
6. Data-Based Learning: Right Opportunities for the Desired Outcome
7. Resources to Implement DBL