Thank you for downloading my product!
Students will uncover the reasons why Julius Caesar was brutally killed by the Roman Senate. Students will analyze primary sources and write an argumentative essay. This resource is great for 6th-7th Grade History or ELA classes. Please rate and comment if you enjoyed the free resource. Thank you!
Included in the free resource:
1. One page Lesson Plan- with Essential Questions, Big Idea and Student Objectives
2. Timeline and Introduction (to establish context)
3. Five Primary Sources with ten guided questions
4. A graphic organizer to help pre-write their historical DBQ essay
5. A detailed rubric to help guide essay writing
Please check back to my shop for new resources every week!