Also included in
- GRADE 5 MATH ESCAPE ROOMSThis escape room activity bundle is an exciting and engaging way to review various math topics throughout the school year! Topics are designed to align with grade 5 common core standards.This Bundle is also available in digital format. To add the digital copy to your purcha$24.99$31.96Save $6.97
- MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH ESCAPE ROOM BUNDLE: Engage your students throughout the entire year with this huge bundle of my best-selling escape rooms. Each of these unique, full class escape rooms has its own individual theme and includes everything you need! Only additional item required is a desktop of l$99.99$135.83Save $35.84
- Grade 5 Math Escape Rooms in both print and digital formats!This escape room activity bundle is an exciting and engaging way to review various math topics throughout the school year! Topics are designed to align with grade 5 common core standards.Digital versions of these activities were created usi$34.99$63.92Save $28.93
This is a printable escape room. For distance learning see the new digital version of this escape room activity: Digital Decimals Escape Room
This escape room activity is an exciting and engaging way to review decimals with students!
You have been invited on board the largest and most advanced scientific research submarine on a journey to explore deep within Mariana's Trench, the deepest part of the ocean. Suddenly, the entire sub is violently shaken as a large piece of rock smashes into the submarine. The lights go out and alarms are blaring. You quickly realize the doors are ceased shut and unless you can repair the broken components of the submarine there is no way to get out! Can you and your friends use your math skills to solve puzzles and repair the submarine and escape?
Students should have a good understanding of all topics listed below in order to complete all these activities. This escape room is designed to last one full class period.
Topics covered in this lesson include:
• Understanding place value in base ten
• Comparing and ordering decimals
• Expanded form of decimal numbers
• Operations with decimals (+, -, ×, ÷)
This bundle contains:
- Five work stations with various puzzles students must decode and work through to escape the submarine
- Detailed teacher instructions for preparation and executing the escape room
- Full answer keys
- Excel solution files for students to input answers
- Pre-escape room mini lesson to introduce Morse Code (a concept students will be using throughout the escape room)
- Student workbook to record calculations and answers
Note: To complete this escape room you will need 5 laptop computers - one at each station and one at a central teacher station. These laptops must be able to run excel and use macros (not compatible with ipads or other tablets)
Minimal teacher prep is required for this escape room (printing/assembling materials and cutting out pieces for two stations). Students need only a pencil for calculations - everything else is provided for them (including a student workbook for calculations)!
Looking for more escape rooms for other grade levels? Click the links below to preview other math escape rooms or visit my store for a complete list!
© Limitless Lessons
ClickHERE To Receive Free Resources and Teaching Tips From Limitless Lessons!