Products in this Bundle (28)
showing 1-5 of 28 products
Also included in
- Having a hard time finding the perfect decodable readers for your students? These low prep, engaging books and passages are incredible for ALL beginning readers! These decodable readers align with the Science of reading and can help all students be successful with reading, including those with dys$116.55$166.50Save $49.95
These decodable passages are perfect for all students, including those with dyslexia and learning disabilities. These printable and digital passages were designed to help kiddos increase their reading level, fluency, and their ability to read sight words, and are aligned to the Science of Reading.
By purchasing this bundle, you will save 35%.
Use these resources with your:
- Whole class
- Home school students
- RTI groups
- Reading groups
- Special education students
- As take home practice
- As connected text for a phonics program.
These readers will help students:
- Increase their decoding
- Gain confidence
- Connect phonics skills to meaningful text
- Increase fluency
- Read sight words
This bundle is for my LEVEL 1 texts. There are 26 books and 35 passages (digital and print) in this bundle. These texts contain the following skills:
- Short Vowels
- All Consonants
- Diagraphs th, sh, qu, and ck
- Basic Sight Words
- Level 1 Printable passages containing consonants, short vowels, and digraphs (35 passages)
- Level 1 DIGITAL Passages for Google Slides and Seesaw.
*Digital and printable versions of all books will be available by December 31, 2020. Check the listing below to see what digital versions are currently available.
- Night Time
- Tad and Dot Printable and DIGITAL Version
- Tom and the Mat Printable and DIGITAL Version
- Family Tag
- Doc's Hat
- Mag's Can
- The Home Run (black and white only)
- Rin's New Hat (black and white only)
- The Big Pop (black and white only)
- Hun's Nut (black and white only)
- Jan and the Dig
- The Road Trip
- Chip Cookies
- The Christmas Tree Printable and DIGITAL Version
- Bip and Bud Printable and DIGITAL Version
- Kim and Kit
- Kip can Mush Printable and DIGITAL Version
- Ben's New Shell
- Beth's Chilly Day
- Wes's Big Wish
- Liv and Viv
- Max's Birthday Printable and DIGITAL Version
- Zip and Liz
- Whit the Fairy
- What is a Yam? Printable and DIGITAL Version
- Quin the Artist Printable and DIGITAL Version
- A Big Job Printable and DIGITAL Versions of the book
Please note, In some of the later books, I have used –ll or other double consonants in a few words. This is because students are decoding not spelling with this text. This book may also have a few two syllable decodable words such as until and finish. See the Word List Pages in the individual book preview for more information.
Each book includes:
- Comprehension Questions
- Word count and book features outline
- Instruction for use
These books are easy to print, copy, and assemble saving you valuable prep time. Each page printed will make two book pages and you can print them two sided to save even more paper. Check out a previews to see the pages of each book for yourself!
I wrote these to read with the Orton Gillingham program, Phonics First that my school uses for tier 2 instruction. You can begin these books with or after lesson 1-7.
Questions or want to see more? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to click the little star at the top to follow my store and be the first to know about new products which are 50% off for the first 48 hours, sales, and freebies.