LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THIS LESSON:
1. Recall information text types.
2. Describe the features of descriptive information text type.
3. Explore the structure of description.
4. Write a descriptive information text on a given/chosen topic.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Descriptive Writing Rubrics
3. Description Text Structure
4. Description Sample Texts
5. Descriptive Writing Topics
6. Description Template
7. List of Active Verbs
8. List of Adjectives
9. List of Adverbs
10. List of Connectives
11. Sentences Types
12. Worksheets with Answer Keys
13. Response Cards on Information Text
LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THIS LESSON:
1. ALL students will describe using the features of description in an appropriate manner with intro and conclusion.
2. MOST of the students will describe using the features of description in a sequential order and structure with inviting intro and conclusion.
3. SOME students will describe using the features of description in an effectively organised, logical and creative manner with engaging intro and conclusion.