Also included in
- This kindness activities bundle with 13 growth mindset resources includes kindness coloring pages, positive affirmations bookmarks, checklists and more to encourage friendship, gratitude, and a positive classroom culture. These no-prep activities help teachers and counsellors foster kindness, gener$39.95$49.75Save $9.80
Perfect for home learning or in the classroom, this Google Slides kindness coloring pages activity nurtures a growth mindset while students practice digital skills.
Children use their imagination to design their own coloring pages using supplied outlined images in Google Slides. They combine their pictures with a kindness quote of their choice or one they make up themselves and print their completed page to color in. Posters can be hung throughout the school to encourage positive behavior, displaying messages of kindness, consideration, and friendship. A great addition to your counseling toolbox, classroom management resources, or kindness bulletin board. The outline pages are also perfect to add to a calm down corner for anxious, restless, or angry students as a relaxing or mindfulness activity.
Students will need to copy, paste, resize, and rotate elements to fit on their page. They will also practice printing as they reproduce their masterpiece onto paper ready for coloring.
The pdf includes a google slides file with less options for younger students and another with more options for older students.
If you would like something similar that is easier for students who are just starting out on google slides, perhaps this resource where students place elements over an existing design would suit you better.
COLORING is an effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children. It is a relaxing form of self-expression and stimulates creativity. Coloring also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
Evidence shows that teaching KINDNESS has many physical, emotional and mental health benefits. This is significant for schools who want to help improve relationships and reduce anti-social and bullying behavior to help create a safe and inclusive culture.
Kindness and coloring is a winning combination!
Your colorful and inspirational posters can lead to conversations around kindness, caring and respect. These are especially great for spreading random acts of kindness in your classroom or to take part in Kindness Days.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Teacher instructions
- Student instructions
- The benefits of kindness & coloring
- Elements for designing a coloring page in Google Slides
- 5 pages of text and image outlines for coloring page construction
- 4 examples for students and posters for the bulletin board
- Kindness book suggestions
- Use coloring pages to help spread kindness within your classroom and school.
- Use to strengthen concentration and computer skills such as copying, pasting, resizing, coloring, printing, etc.
- Students can be creative and express themselves with the use of color.
- Students have the opportunity to add their own freehand drawing elements.
- Use coloring activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- A great addition to a calm down corner.
- Ask students to be creative with color. Explore coloring techniques using pencils, markers, pastels, watercolor.
- Have students add their own elements to their coloring page. They may like to draw a pattern inside the text outline or include different shapes.
- Display your finished pages on your bulletin board to help spread kindness.
- Start discussions around kindness and caring to promote a kind and inclusive classroom and school community.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness in your school to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages - our most popular resource
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.