Need a great way to help your class improve daily behavior? I have you covered with this editable Powerpoint and GOOGLE Slides! Use these slides to personalize with editable text boxes. Use mini erasers or the virtual pets provided to improve student's behavior.
What is in this download?
Pg. 1 Cover
Pg. 2 Table of Contents
Pg. 3 Directions
Pg. 4 Google Slides VIRTUAL LINK for Virtual Pet Option
Pg. 5 Classroom Management Tips
Pg. 6 What is a Desk Pet (Read to Students)
Pg. 7 Parent Letter About Desk Pet Pals
Pg. 8 -9 Classroom and HOME Adoption Certificate (Students can earn a lot of point to do a Permanent Home Adoption for an option.)
Pg. 10-14 Behavior Contracts, Charts and Desk Pet Point Log
Pg. 15-16 How to Earn Money (Pre-made or Editable Option)
Pg. 17-18 Desk Pet Rules (Premade or Editable Option)
Pg. 19 – 21 Pet Point Contract, Small Adoption Certificates
Pg. 21-24 Pet Store Price List (with editable option)
Pg. 25-28 Signs for (Daycare, Pet Store, The Pound, Adoption Center , Hospital, The Vet, Hotel)
Pg. 29 – 40 WRITING Prompts (Narrative, Opinion, Persuasive and Caring for a Pet) PRIMARY Lined, Intermediate LINED and a Digital Text Box Option Provided for each prompt.
Pg. 41 Pet Personality Poster
Pg. 42 Chart and Graph Earned Points (This is for 5 weeks of data collection for individual students who need extra help with behavior.)
Pg. 43 Venn Diagram to Compare Pets
Pg. 44-50 Desk Pet Journal Options (1/2 Page, run copy cut and staple or do it digitally.)
Pg. 51 – 59 Habitat Color Sheets for Selling (Camping, School, Wizard, Safari, Zoo, Dinosaur, Fairytale, Knights and a BLANK editable page for students to design their own habitat.)
Pg. 60 On a Happy Note (Note to parents for good behavior)
Pg. 61-63 3 Types of Desk Pet Dollars
Pg. 64-75 UPPER ELEMENTARY Options with cursive writing.
Pg. 76-77 Labels
Pg. 78-79 Blank Templates for Editing and Personalizing
Pg. 80- 84 PHOTOS of Set Up & Directions on How to Cut and Fold Habitats
Pg. 85 Credits
- 80+ Editable PowerPoint Slides (*Make sure you have PowerPoint)
- 80+ Editable Google Slides for a Virtual Option
- Cursive and Print for Intermediate or Primary Classrooms
- Blank Labels to Edit and Add Your Own Colors, if needed
- Directions with Suggested Fonts
- Pictures of How to Set Up Your Adoption Area
*Backgrounds and images CAN NOT be edited.
Check out the SUB TUB Binder
Copyright © 2021 Teacher's Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Next to each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ The first 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!