DIARY OF A WORM Book Activities DIGITAL and PRINT
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Get a month's worth of engaging activities for 4 amazing picture books! These book companions are in PRINTABLE and DIGITAL formats. These activities are such a fun way to review and practice several ELA and reading skills at once.Think of these activities as book companions with a twist! Your studenPrice $15.20Original Price $19.00Save $3.80
- This money-saving resource includes activities and vocabulary words for the following books:A Bad Case of StripesAfter the FallDiary of a WormEnemy PieGiraffe ProblemsMy Lucky DayStuckThe Bad SeedThe Giving TreeThe Good EggThe Invisible BoyThe True Story of the 3 Little PigsThelma the UnicornWe Don'Price $53.20Original Price $66.50Save $13.30
How can you tell which end of a worm is which? Your students will find out when they complete all the activities in this fun book companion for Diary of a Worm, by Doreen Cronin. This set includes everything you need for a complete book study. The activities are available in printable and digital formats. The digital format is ready to assign in Google and Seesaw.
Think of these activities as a book companion with a twist! Your students will feel like detectives as they uncover mystery words that lead to the answer to a joke. This works a little like an escape game without locks or boxes.
- Click VIEW PREVIEW for more details!
✔Eight Printable Vocabulary Cards
✔Narrated Vocabulary Video
✔Link to Story Video
✔Six Digital Activities
✔Audio Files (Some districts block the audio, but you can use these files to insert your own)
✔Directions for Assigning
You'll love the vocabulary cards and the vocabulary video! The 8 cards are ready to print and teach.
Your students will love playing "detective" as they uncover mystery words and crack code words. They'll forget they're learning and reviewing standards-based skills.
The 6 activities include:
- Nonfiction Reading Passage
- Compound Words
- Fact vs. Opinion
- Comprehension Questions
⭐NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN THE MONEY-SAVING OCTOBER BUNDLE. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BUNDLE.
GREAT FOR GRADES 2 - 4.
Click HERE to find out how to create your own money-saving bundle of digital picture book challenges.
- Click HERE to see more products like this one.
- This is a zipped file that must be unzipped. Need help with unzipping? Click HERE.
⭐ We Don't Eat Our Classmates ACTIVITIES Digital and Printable
⭐ The Invisible Boy Activities DIGITAL and PRINTABLE
⭐ The Legend of Rock Paper Scissors Activities DIGITAL and PRINTABLE
Copyright @Teresa Tretbar Amazing Literacy
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you plan to share this product.