• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
DIGITAL HUMAN BODY PARTS * Functional, differentiated, and now PAPERLESS skill work that is the perfect addition to your classroom lessons. This digital adapted work binder will help your students master what and where human body parts are, and once mastered, can be a set of skills they complete successfully and independently.
What is included?
• 13 (thirteen) workpages (please read list below to see skills included)
• instructions for opening and using the document (*must have access to Google Slides™)
• direct link to copy and save the file to your Google Drive™
What skills are included?
• Label Parts of the Body
• Label Parts of the Head
• Label Parts of a Human
• Matching Body Parts (x2)
• Type Names of Body Parts
• Label 5 Senses
• Human Body Parts Included: ankle, arm, body, chest, ear, eye, finger, fingernails, foot, hair, hand, head, knee, leg, mouth, neck, nose, shoulders, stomach, teeth, toes, tongue
Nervous or a little curious about going digital in a special needs classroom?
READ THIS BLOG POST TO LEARN MORE
If you'd like to purchase the full digital download (that you need to print and prep), you can find the Morning Adapted Work Binder here
and / or the PreK Adapted Work Binder here
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!