DIGITAL CALM CORNER: Self-Regulation Coping Skills for Classroom Management
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Self-Regulation Coping Skills Bundle will help to teach young people coping skills and self-regulation strategies. This coping skills toolkit is perfect for your SEL (Social Emotional Learning) Curriculum, Trauma Sensitive Classrooms, Calm Corner, individual and group counseling sessions, andPrice $28.00Original Price $50.25Save $22.25
- Save tons of planning time and get your students excited about social emotional learning with WholeHearted's Storewide Growing Bundle! Grab over 140 effective and fun counseling and SEL activities and lessons at 50% off. And help your students to build healthy social emotional skills, such as selfPrice $272.11Original Price $544.22Save $272.11
- This social emotional learning mega bundle contains many of WholeHearted School Counseling's SEL games and activities to help children learn, practice, and develop coping skills, self-regulation, social skills, and self-esteem. This SEL Bundle contains some of WholeHearted's top selling resources.Price $185.00Original Price $301.25Save $116.25
- What's in this Coping Tools Bundle: Classroom YogaKids Coping Skills: Stress Management SEL Distance LearningDigital Animated Breathing ExercisesSelf-Regulation Coping Skills & Social Emotional Learning BookMindfulness Breathing Exercises for KidsPortable Calm CornerCalm Down CornerDigital CalmPrice $33.00Original Price $56.25Save $23.25
- This SEL Distance Learning Bundle includes Coping Tool Resources on Google Slides™, so that you can continue to support your student's social emotional needs during these challenging times. Save over 35% when you purchase this SEL Bundle, as compared to purchasing each resource individually. What'Price $25.00Original Price $41.00Save $16.00
DIGITAL CALM DOWN CORNER for Social Emotional Distance Learning & Support
This Interactive Digital Calm Corner helps children check in with their feelings and guides them through 25 different self-regulation coping tools, breathing exercises, and mindfulness activities. Great for teachers and school counselors doing SEL distance learning , using Google Classroom™, and teletherapy. Wonderful resource for students and their families who don't already have a physical calm corner in their home. Can also help students self-regulate behavior during Virtual Classroom sessions.
Looking for more Distance Learning SEL Support for your students and their families?
- KIDS COPING SKILLS! Stress Management SEL Distance Learning Digital Lesson
- DIGITAL ANIMATED BREATHING EXERCISES: Distance Learning Mindfulness Coping Tools
- DIGITAL SELF-REGULATION COPING SKILLS GUIDE: SEL Distance Learning Home Support
- Mindfulness Breathing & Movement Self-Regulation Breaks Distance Learning Videos
No printing, laminating, cutting, or adhering required! This zero prep digital calm corner only requires a computer, tablet, Smartboard or other mobile device. It's also designed to be child-directed, so students can even use this resource on their own.
The Digital Calm Corner comes formatted in both Google Slides™ and Boom Cards™. So you can choose which digital format meets your needs the most. Both versions can be assigned in Google Classroom™.
Both digital versions are interactive, with drag and drop, box checking, and writing features, a breathing board, in addition to guided breathing and mindfulness exercises.
Bonus Coping Tools Checklist (in pdf format).
WHY TEACH COPING SKILLS?
Life can get really tough, and it's especially beyond hard right now. So it's important to help young people, and ourselves, to cultivate tools and tricks that can support us to get through the hard stuff of living, to relate to uncomfortable feelings with self-compassion, and to practice skills that can help us to feel calmer and more relaxed.
This is where using healthy coping strategies come into play. Healthy coping skills will not necessarily get rid of the challenging, stressful situations (especially the ones we don't have control over), but they can help us to make better, more empowering choices and move aside some of the confusion, chaos, blahs, and crazies so that we can better see the silver lining, cup-is-half-full perspectives and possibilities.
Moreover, using healthy coping strategies can help us build our strengths and resiliences, and are a means to take good kind care of ourselves.
More About Boom Learning™
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.