Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
DIGITAL End of the Year Classroom Party & Celebration - Classroom Campout
Throw a digital classroom campout for the end of the year with your students!! This makes a fun way to celebrate together during distance learning. These camping activities are all fun to complete together on Google Classroom, Zoom, and/or Google Meets virtual meetings!!
⭐ HERE'S A *GLIMPSE* OF WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- WELCOME PACKET & INVITATIONS: Send students invitations to the campout and have them build their own tent/fort to work in!
- MATH REVIEW: Students will spiral tons of math skills while they plan their own camping trip in this engaging math project!
- READING REVIEW: Students can watch the book "A Camping Spree with Mr. Magee" and fill out 5 graphic organizers/prompts about the book.
- WRITING REVIEW: Review different writing styles with informative, opinion and narrative writing prompts.
- GAMES: 6 fun and simple games to play over virtual meetings with students, include Scavenger Hunts and Campfire Stories games!
- AWARDS: Hold a digital awards ceremony for students - edit these camping themed awards, save as a presentation, and hand them out through a live class meeting!
- ADVICE TO NEXT YEAR'S STUDENTS: Students will fill out these brochures for next year's students to give them the inside scoop on being in your class!
►READ THE BLOG: Check out my blog post about this project here!