Also included in
- This differentiated, Google Slides and printable/PDF Back to School Bundle & Distance Learning Activities includes AND my First Day Jitters, David Goes to School, and Beginning of the Year Poems & Activities.Aligned to Common Core, differentiated, and available in color and black white (Da$11.25$15.00Save $3.75
- Two best-selling David Shannon book companions for David Goes to School and It's Christmas, David! These resources are perfect for Back to School and Christmas/winter time in your classroom. Now with Google Slides and printable versions for in-person and distance learning. David Goes to School Book$7.50$10.00Save $2.50
This differentiated, Google Slides and printable/PDF resource is perfect to Kick off Back to School with this differentiated packet that pairs with David Goes to School by David Shannon. David Goes to School is a fun story to read at the beginning of the year or to teach your students about class rules and expectations during your distance learning sessions. With both Google Slides and printable components, now you can bring the magic of David Goes to School to in-person or distance learning instruction.
☑ This packet is differentiated for writing.
☑ ♥UPDATED 09/14/20: Google Slides Version Included♥
☑ The following common core standards are addressed:
- Reading Standards for Literature 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 & 9
- Writing: Text Types and Purposes 1 (Opinion), & 3 (Narratives)
The following common core standards are addressed:
-Reading Standards for Literature 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 & 9
-Writing: Text Types and Purposes 1 (Opinion), & 3 (Narratives)
Included in the packet are the following 21 activities:
1. Fiction or Informational Text Activity
2. Tree Maps
3. No, David! Writing
4. Yes, David! Writing
5. No David! Circle Map
6. Yes, David! Circle Map
7. Beginning, Middle, End Foldable Activity
8. Story Sequence Foldable Activity
9. Story Sequence (in color & B/W)
10. Main Idea
11. Asking Questions About the Story
12. Making A List Activity (list things David should/should not do)
13. Character Analysis
14. Character Traits List
15. Venn Diagrams
16. Story Predictions
17. Making Connections
18. Central Message/Lesson Learned Narrative
19. Opinion Writing
20. Templates for David Craftivity
21. My Class Rules Page
★Also included is a cover page for a student/class book!
Looking for More Back to School Resources?☟
Let's keep in touch!
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo.
- Click it to become a follower.
- Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store. ☺
You can find me:
On Instagram (@teachingfrommyheart)