DIGITAL ESCAPE ROOM ZOMBIE TEACHER
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Start the first month back to school off with these 5 digital back to school team-building activities that incorporate creative-thinking and problem-solving skills while also allowing your students to have fun! This is a Google-compatible program and students complete all the work on the computer. TPrice $24.99Original Price $36.95Save $11.96
- Use this digital and print escape room to help foster classroom community and improve team-building and problem solving skills. It can be used in English class as it incorporates some ELA skills, but can also work for any other subject! The best part is that your purchase comes with a hand-drawn vidPrice $14.99Original Price $19.98Save $4.99
Use this digital escape room to help foster classroom community and improve team-building and problem solving skills. It can be used in English class as it incorporates some ELA skills, but can also work for any other subject!
This is a Google-compatible program and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, Google Drive or for online education.
The best part is that your purchase comes with a hand-drawn video, created by the talented John Spencer, that introduces the escape room and tells the back story to hook students in!
HOW IT WORKS
Students watch a video that introduces the escape room back story. They arrive at school to learn that their teacher has been transformed into a zombie. They find a book in the library on zombies, but the page with the ingredients they need to save their teacher has been ripped out. They must solve puzzles and riddles in the book to find what they need to save their teacher!
Students complete the digital puzzles and riddles on Google Slides either independently, with a partner, or in a small group
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
- A hand-drawn video to introduce the escape room backstory.
- Student escape room with 6 stations in Google Slides format that includes movable puzzle pieces, rotating cipher wheels, movable cards, and much more!
- A teacher answer key that you can share with students or use to review the different escape room tasks.
The videos and resources in this resource are for single-classroom use and are not to be uploaded on a non-secured website in any format without permission from the creators. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information.
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES