I scream, you scream... we all scream for ICE CREAM!!
Celebrate the end of the school year with some fun activities all about ICE CREAM!
This is the perfect way to close out the end of the school year with your students. They will love completing these activities about ice cream!
This resource is especially helpful with distance learning. Remember, you can still do fun things with your students even when you are remotely teaching!
14 Google Slides all about ice cream!
Slide topics include:
- Fun Facts about Ice Cream ( video)
- How to make ice cream ( video)
- How to make ice cream (recipe)
- True or False ( with draggable!)
- All About Ice Cream ( can, has, is)
- My Favorite Ice Cream Flavor... ( opinion writing)
**Answer key for true or false:
Ice cream can be a solid or liquid
Ice cream was invented in China...
Ice cream sandwiches...
President Obama named... (it's actually Ronald Reagan)
Gelato and ice cream...
Average American consumes... ( it's actually 23!)
End of the Year FUN!
SOLVE WITH SWEETNESS- FOR GOOGLE SLIDES!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.