These digital graphic organizers are perfect for vocabulary review & non-fiction articles.
My class frequently uses them during centers and social studies with Scholastic or Time magazines to analyze current events.
This resource will help your students think deeply about their reading, work on identifying text structure, text features, and practice using context clues. Your students will love using these graphic organizers to write about and reflect on their reading.
This packet of graphic organizers is aligned with the Common Core Reading Standards. Although they are aligned with the Common Core Standards, they include reading comprehension skills and strategies that are important in all classrooms.
Use these graphic organizers in
❤ small groups
❤ literature circles
❤ reading workshop
❤ independent practice
❤ or whole group.
They are also
- They teach why the skill is important as well as provide a meaningful activity to reinforce the skill.
- They make reading centers and guided reading lessons EASY!
- They can be utilized by students on all levels!
Here’s what’s included...
- Graphic Organizers for the different text structures (Sequence of Events, Cause & Effect, and Compare & Contrast)
- What's That Text Feature Chart
- The 5 W's (Who, What, When, Where, Why, How, Summary)
- What's Being Described?
- Read & Respond
- What Does it Mean?
- Jig Saw *** Great for observations!
- 2 Words - That's It!
- V.I.P. (Very Important Points & Summary)
- Biography Of
- Opinion Writing (OREO)
- Text to Self, World, Text
- Text Feature Spotlight
- 4, 3, 2, 1 (4 Facts, 3 Thoughts, 2 Questions, 1 Opinion)
- Making Connections
- Making Inferences
- Frayer Model
- Vocabulary Chart
- Vocabulary Story
- Picture Words
- Vocabulary Roll & Write
- Vocabulary Flip & Match
- Word Detective
- Vocabulary BINGO
***Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Click here to view my paper version of the Non-Fiction Graphic Organizers
and my Vocabulary Organizers
CLICK the GREEN STAR by my picture to FOLLOW ME!
You will be able to receive free products & stay up-to-date on my new products and sales!
You can get TPT credit to lower the cost of your future purchases by going to your "My Purchases" page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a brief comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits that you may use to lower the cost of products you would like to buy in the future.