Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
14.29 MB | 42 pages
GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS FOR READING; This is an editable PowerPoint for Nonfiction Text; research; notetaking; I’ve created a PowerPoint template for students to personalize as they explore informational text features and structure. Students LOVE using technology. They also enjoy typing their information instead of struggling with writing, cutting and gluing templates and coloring. Students can add graphics to their interactive notebooks, videos and more.
- In the PowerPoint, students can add text boxes with their own font styles, shapes and clipart.
- I’ve added text to help explain how the students are to complete the activities. These boxes can be deleted.
- You can duplicate these slides, delete slides and even edit slides in this interactive notebook.
- I even added a group activity. Students can work in a group to share their information and questions about their topic.
- I’ve provided different activities involving text features and text structure. Students can duplicate the slides according to the what they are reading. They can add titles of the books, websites and articles.
- Students can be creative and add more to the interactive notebook. You can add more requirements to their notebooks.
- And, students can use technology to add more to their notebooks. They can add digital drawings, photos, add products from Web 2.0 tools and more…
- I’ve provided online resources for the students to use. And, you can add more!
- There's a self-assessment that you can modify.