DIGITAL Letter Name and Sound Review Assessment Distance Learning
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Hey lovely Educators!
Are you looking for an engaging and digital tool to assess your learners in First grade? This is the perfect review quiz for back to school! You are able to measure your scholars' growth using this seasonal assessment with built-in, self-graded pie charts. Use the data to create small groups and assign remediation.
Will this work for distance learning?
Yes! This resource was created with remote learning and remote teaching in mind. You can give the student access to the assessment slides while you use the recording sheet.
What about when I return to the classroom?
We are constantly looking for ways to keep our little learners engaged. This is one quick way to do so. If you have a Chromebook or tablet available in the classroom, the scholar can sit across from you and navigate the slides quickly & easily with a click or tap! Also... save on paper & space!! You can pull this document up during any meeting or planning session.
Which devices and programs are these resources compatible with?
This resource was created using Google Slides and Google Sheets. Any device that is able to open these apps have access to the documents. Such as PC, Mac, Chromebook, Tablet, Smart Phone
- Teacher Recording Sheet (Pre-labeled for 30 students)
- Seasonal Pre and Post Assessment (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Non-Seasonal Assessment
- Self-Graded pie charts - you can see each student's growth!
- Student Assessment with 84 slides!
- Step-by-step navigation instructions
- Editable student instructions
- If you have any questions or concerns please use the Q&A section of this product and I will respond as soon as possible! You can also reach me through Instagram @toneyinfirst or email email@example.com
- Please leave a review so you can earn credits toward any of your next site-wide TPT purchases.
- Be sure to follow me so you can receive updates of new products coming to my store. I will be creating MORE themed classrooms!! Stay tuned!!
Also, Check out my Google Classroom Banners to spruce up your online class and create a community of learners from a distance!
Other digital assessments: