DIGITAL Money Adventures GROWING Bundle! Google Slides + Seesaw
Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- This is a collection of all the Math digital learning tools I created for the spring semester if virtual learning! Every skill has interactive activities with moveable parts (in both Google Slides and Seesaw!) to keep our primary learners learning as "hands on" as possible in this new, digital worlPrice $24.99Original Price $45.00Save $20.01
- I've bundled all my current AND FUTURE 1st Grade Math resources into one MEGA MATH BUNDLE!Includes all DIGITAL and interactive resources (accessible using Google Slides & Seesaw), printable activities, and QR code hunts! This is a GROWING BUNDLE. Purchasing a Growing Bundle means future math rePrice $139.00Original Price $264.00Save $125.00
Take your distance learners on adventures to review counting coins! Activities are introduced through self-checking slideshows that automatically play reteaching videos when answers are incorrect! Motivating "goals" for students to progress to the end (collecting coins, winning a race, etc.)!
- Google Slides links perfect for Google Classroom!
- Preloaded Seesaw activities with Google Slides Self-Checking Slideshows embedded! To access, you simply click the link given and add to your library!
- PowerPoint files - Interactive Closing Activities
(See examples in PREVIEW or click links below!)
- MONEY RACE SLIDESHOW GAME: Review identifying coins & value through a variation of ways and 20 self-checking task cards. If students answer correctly, they move "forward" in the race. If they answer incorrectly, they are directed to one of 10 reteaching videos (videos reteach specific incorrect answers). YouTube videos are catchy favorites I've used in my classroom to help reinforce names and values! When the students come to the end of the race, they see the visual of the finish line and trophy!
- COIN LOG (4 slides): Similar to a notebook activity, your "coin experts" complete the interactive activities to show what they know about penny, nickels, dimes, and quarters. Text boxes and movable pieces included in Google Slides, Seesaw and PowerPoint!
- COVER THE COINS: Close out coins by covering coins (heads & tails) with the name and/or value.
- COLLECTING COINS SLIDESHOW GAME: Learn/review skip counting collections of like coins 3-4 self-checking task cards for pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters. If students answer correctly, they move "forward" in the race. If they answer incorrectly, they are directed to one of 8 reteaching YouTube videos (videos reteach specific incorrect answers). When the students come to the end of the race, they have a dance break with video!
- 11 PRACTICE SLIDES: Practice skip counting collections of coins by:
- X Marks the Spot - Drag & drop X to the chests when the designated total
- Fill the treasure chest - Drag & drop coins in the chest to equal the total
- How much? - Use text boxes to enter the total amount of coins in the chest.
- Video Demonstration + 7 slides of practice with movable coins
- Video Demonstration + 6 slides of practicing ordering coins from greatest to least and counting towards total Comparing Coins - 3 slides - Use symbols to compare coins & sets of coins!
- Accessed using Google Slides, students simply hit "present" to start
- Introductory video to teach students to order coins from greatest to least prior to counting set of mixed coins.
- Self-checking slides for students to practice strategy to count coins
- Renting Scuba Gear! Kid friendly video clips explaining the gear needed to go scuba diving. After each clip, students select the set of coins to match the price needed to "rent" that particular item (mask, snorkel, fins, oxygen tanks, wet suit, regulator). Self-checking - students must answer correctly to proceed!
- 1 minute video clip of scuba diver's perspective underwater
- Match It! Drag and drop the sets of coins to match the scuba gear prices.
- 7 scuba diving themed slides to practice: Finding and dragging coins in order from greatest to least and using text boxes to count up to the total of coins found.
- Instructional video embedded to review comparison symbols
- 7 themed slides to practice: Drag and drop the > or < sign to compare the sets of coins!
- TWO options of "less than" signs given! Two separate links for Google Slides and Seesaw, depending on which sign YOU pick for your kids to use.
- Two videos given - trip to coral reef AND exploring the "deepest part of the ocean".. all very kid friendly!
- Draw and label the sea life they saw on their “virtual trip!” (in Seesaw only)
- Personal Financial Literacy (spending/saving, needs/wants, goods/services)
★ Let's connect! Follow me on social media media for ideas, sales and new product alerts!
★ Join my email list for freebies! Click here for blog and enter email address in pop box!