Are you not quite ready to jump into ⚡digital⚡ activities, but plan to in the future? Are some, but not all, of your students ready to use Google Apps?
Either way, this ✅discounted✅ bundle of PAPER & DIGITAL syllable sort activities will give you all you need for teaching different types of syllables:
With the paper activities (pdf), students write the words in columns, with or without the support of word cards.
With the digital activities (Google Slides), children drag and drop the words into syllable categories. They are extra motivated to engage in the activities on a computer, Chromebook, or tablet.
Both formats offer words on several levels, but they are also editable so that you can customize with your own words. The paper and digital activities are not exactly the same, so you can use different formats for introduction and review of syllable concepts. The words are the same, except that the board game in the paper resource adds words.
⭐Please click below for VIDEO PREVIEWS.⭐
The READ FIRST pdf offers illustrated instructions for printing the paper resources and using Google Slides on Google Drive. Suggestions for differentiation are also included.
⭐Contents of the bundle:
· teacher’s guide
· words on several levels
· editable words
· concrete words for SpEd and ELL students
· color-coded syllable posters
· sorting mats in various formats
· activities for early finishers
· board games with additional word cards
· answer keys
· drag and drop sorting activities
· digital flash cards
· Complete Sets, with all the different levels. Children use hyperlinks to move to their appropriate level and back to the Home Page.
· Individual Sets, on separate levels.
⭐You can use this kit in several ways:
• on paper or with Google Slides
• to introduce or review syllable types
• to differentiate instruction
• as literacy center activities
• as small group, partner, or individual activities
• for early finishers, extra practice, or rewards
• for homework
Thanks for checking out my resource!
Here are all the Syllable Sorts in my store. The paper and digital bundles are great for teachers who are not quite ready to dive into digital.
⭐Check out my related resources by going to the custom categories at my Teachers Pay Teachers store:
How to get TpT credit to use toward future purchases:
1. Go to your My Purchases page.
2. Click on Provide Feedback for the item.
3. Give a rating and a comment—even a short one.
Each time you leave feedback, TpT gives you Feedback Credits that you can apply toward future purchases. It takes just a few seconds!