DIGITAL Place Value Palace - Numbers 100-120 - Google Slides & Seesaw
Also included in
- This is a GROWING collection of all the DIGITAL Math resources I will be using to teach addition, subtraction and place value!Every skill has interactive activities with moveable parts (in both Google Slides and Seesaw!) to keep our primary learners learning as "hands on" as possible in this digitalPrice $45.99Original Price $74.50Save $28.51
- I've bundled all my current AND FUTURE 1st Grade Math resources into one MEGA MATH BUNDLE!Includes all DIGITAL and interactive resources (accessible using Google Slides & Seesaw), printable activities, and QR code hunts! This is a GROWING BUNDLE. Purchasing a Growing Bundle means future math rePrice $139.00Original Price $264.00Save $125.00
This FULLY DIGITAL resource is perfect for virtual or in person learners to learn the magic of building, representing, expanding and comparing numbers from 100-120! Students use the towers of "Place Value Palace" to distinguish and understand the differences between the digits.
This resource comes with SIX LESSONS introduced with SIX VIDEOS to teach the concept and demonstrate the activity!
- representing numbers from 100-120 using place value blocks, standard form and expanded form
- comparing two numbers using greater than/less than symbols
- ordering 4 numbers using greatest to least and least to greatest
This digital resource is accessible using PowerPoint, Google Slides links (that can be used in Google Classroom), AND preloaded Seesaw activities!
LESSON LINKS INCLUDED:
- Lesson #1: Building Numbers/Writing Numbers
1) Build the number on the castle flag with place value blocks (x 9 slides)
2) Determine the total number by building the expanded form (x4 slides)
- Lesson #2: Counting Blocks & Value (Intro. Expanded Form)
11 practice slides to count the blocks shown, the value of each digit and the total.
- Lesson #3: Build It, Expand It, Write It
7 slides: Read the number (this is taught in video and audio is included on each slide in Seesaw), build it, expand it and write it.
**Two versions given for Seesaw: multiple choice expanded form, and opportunity to write it in for students who are able
- Lesson #4: Matching Forms & Ordering Numbers-
1) Match standard form to picture form (x2 slides)
2) Match standard form to expanded form (x2 slides)
3) Order numbers from least to greatest (x2)
4) Order numbers from greatest to least (x2)
- Lesson #5: Place Value Puzzles-
1) 5 slides of palace puzzles for students to build castles by matching the given number in multiple forms
2) Build your own palace and count the number of blocks used!
- Lesson #6: Comparing Numbers Using Symbols
11 slides to practice using symbols to compare 2 numbers from 100-120
★ See DIGITAL MATH (GROWING) BUNDLE 2 to save money on bundled Place Value & Addition/Subtraction resources!
★ Let's connect! Follow me on social media media for ideas, sales and new product alerts!
★ Join my email list for freebies! Click here for blog and enter email address in pop box!