A Lesson Presentation that presents Teaching Resources in Digital Story-Telling. This presentation presents perfect teaching resources that will help the teachers to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that a teacher and a student need for a Digital Story-Telling lesson.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Story Starters
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Overview of Vocabulary used for a Digital Story-Telling Lesson
4. Flipped Lesson Part - 2 Videos and 2 Resources on Digital Story-Telling
5. Collaborative Group Task – Pair-Share
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Seven Elements of Digital Story-Telling
7. Scaffolded Notes to Support the Learners - Shared Writing
8. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – 2 Quizzes
9. Assessment Criteria for Outcome Expectations - Rubrics
10. Differentiated Activities for Level Learners - 4 Task Cards
11. Extensions to Challenge the High Achievers - Seven Stages of Life
12. Plenary to Assesses Learning Outcomes - PEEL - Point-Evidence-Explain-Link
13. Success Criteria for Self Evaluation - My Story Sketch
14. Home Learning for Reinforcement - 18 Free Digital Story-Telling Tools
15. Common Core Standards - ELA-LITERACY.W.6-8.3/3.abde/5/10
16. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
17. Educational Tools and Resources - Connectives, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Digital Story-Telling to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their creative writing skills.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
✿ Early Finishers
✿ Sub tubs
✿ ESL stations/centres
✿ Holiday work
✿ Small group
✿ End of unit quick assessments
This is what teachers say about these resources:
✎ DIALOGUE WRITING:
This was easy to use. It helped by students to review and fix the errors they were making in their writing. –Beth G.
✎ CAPITALIZATION RULES:
The perfect visual to help students remember to use capitalization while writing." – Mary Z.
✎ ACTIVE VERBS:
This is a great resource to include in the binders for future resources. - Patricia O.
✎ FICTIONAL STORY WRITING:
A great resource for students to practice writing during center. - Jamie S.
✎ NOUN PHRASES:
This product was helpful for my ELD students! – Rae E.
✎ PLAY-SCRIPT WRITING:
Can't wait to use this when I get back. Just love the approach to learning script writing skills. – Kathryn A.
Very excited about using this in my intensive reading classes. – Tammye G.
✎ PREPOSITIONS-10 RULES:
The handouts are perfect for students to use as a reference while writing. – Mary Z.
Great resource for first aid presentations. I'll be using this with my class. - Jackie Malley
✎ COMPOUND-COMPLEX SENTENCES:
These task cards were perfect test practice! - Michelle P.
✎ PUNCTUATION WORKSHEETS:
I found the variety of options to be useful,… I have used it to compliment the areas of focus in my lessons. - Dianne P.
✎ SUJECT-VERB AGREEMENT:
I have used this resource several times already. –Jean C.
This is great. I can't wait to use it with my ESOL students. - Rebecca D.
✎ SEVEN AGES OF MAN:
This was perfect use of imagery and words. It helped even my weaker 6th graders understand the message of the poem and complete an activity on their own. - Amy B.
How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a FOLLOWER
. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
Find Me Here:
o TPT Store - JOHN DSOUZA
o Pinterest - JOHN DSOUZA
o Facebook - TOMORROW’S CLASSROOM TODAY
o Instagram - JOHN421969
o Twitter - JOHN421969